Monday, June 8, 2015

Deals for the week of June 7th, 2015

Shaw's
~See previous post for Cheerios deal, all varieties are included in the sale except for the +protein variety.
~Chobani and Mueller yogurt on sale for 79 cents each when you buy 10 participating items (I bought my yogurt for the week and some frozen veggies to make the 10). There are printable coupons for Chobani for $1 off 3.
~Blackberries, blueberries and raspberries are BOGO, even the organic varieties. I got the Dole pints of blueberries for $4.99, one for this week, one for the freezer. 

Market Basket
~Almond Breeze 2/$5, this is my favorite almond milk and this is the same price as the store brands.
~Langer's PLUS juice 2/$4
~Bananas $0.39/pound (they were all very green at my store, so I'm going to check back later this week)


Target
Schick Slim Twin 12 count razors $5.99 each$11.98
Target Coupon on 2-$3.00
Target net price$8.98
Cartwheel offer %20.00%
in dollars-$1.80
Manufacturer's coupon on 2-$7.00
Total paid at register$0.18
 

link to MFG coupon here, print the Target coupon from the website, this is an awesome item to donate!


Did you find any incredible deals this week? Please share them in the comments.
 

1 comment:

  1. If you go through a lot of almond milk like I do, Shaw's has the gallon sized Almond Breeze on sale for $4.49 until July 9th! The North Hampton store had $1 off coupons on many of the gallons making my cost $3.49!!

    ReplyDelete