Sunday, July 26, 2015

Deals for the week 7/26/2015

CVS
I finally get to post about a truly free item that only requires you to have a CVS ExtraCare card and a printable coupon!
Here's how you do it:
1. Print this $2 off Colgate Mouthwash coupon before you go to the store (you might print 2, I bet there will be other deals next week!)
2. Scan your ExtraCare card when you walk in the store, it will spit out a bunch of coupons at you, I'm serious, like a yard long with the coupons. The first one should be for $2.79 off Colgate Total mouthwash 33.8 oz. (update, this is a misprint! it should be for the 16.9oz size)
3. Go grab the correct mouthwash from the shelf and bring it to the register. They weren't marked at my store as being on sale but you can scan them at the coupon kiosk to double check.
4. Scan your ExtraCare card again, hand over your 2 coupons and receive the magical receipt that says Total: $0.00
5. Optional: do a little happy dance

CVS is also running their special promotion where you get a free reusable bag and a 30% off coupon for almost anything with the CVS brand. This might be a good time to stock up on store brand pain relief, first aid items, or household necessities.

Shaw's
I hope you were able to take advantage of the Kellogg's 3-day sale!
~ Green Grapes 97 cents a pound! WOOHOO, toss 'em in the freezer for a healthy treat!
~ Yoplait 6oz yogurt, 20/$10 (you don't have to get 20!) and use this 50 cents off 5 printable coupon which will double to $1.00, 30 cents each if you get 5!
~ There is a whole page of stuff that is 79 cents if you buy 10, mix or match. A few things that stuck out at me as being a good price were: Chef Boyardee cans or cups, Starkist solid white tuna, a variety of Greek yogurts, Green Giant boxed veggies and Hunt's canned tomatoes or pasta sauce.
~Perdue fully cooked refrigerated breaded chicken, $2.50 for 12oz package. This is an unadvertised deal through Labor Day! I get the cutlets and make super quick and easy chicken parm. There was a 75 cent coupon in the 6/14 Red Plum insert, if you use that, it will double to $1.50 and make them A DOLLAR!!! Guess what's on my meal plan this week :-)

Market Basket
~ Perdue breaded chicken (same as above) $1.99 per package, this is a better deal if you don't have the newspaper coupon.
~ Perdue chicken breast short cuts $2.99 7oz package. I usually buy fresh or frozen chicken breasts and cook them myself, but I'm also a realist. I'm usually hungry when I get home from work so these can be a lifesaver thrown on a salad or in some sort of stir fry. Still cheaper than ordering out!
* While I was navigating the masses, I noticed that the fully cooked Perdue frozen chicken was on sale for $5.99. I can't find it anywhere in the current or previous flyer but it was marked "sale item". This is $2 cheaper than Shaw's sale price! There's a good variety of items too.
~ Hefty trash bags $5.99, there are some things I won't buy the generic brand of, and trash bags is one of them. If Hefty is your brand, this is a great price!



Did you score a great deal? See something I missed? Please post in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment