Sunday, August 23, 2015

Shaw's Deals 8/23/2015

Here's my Shaw's roundup for this week:

~the Horizon Mac & Cheese 10/$10 deal runs through 9/10, make sure to clip the $1.10 off 2 Horizon snack time favorites and $1.10 off 2 Horizon Mac and Cheese to your MyMixx account, print extras using the links, there were $1 off 2 in the 8/9 Red Plum insert, and you can sign up for Horizon's newsletter to score a 55 cent coupon, making your mac & cheese FREE, we love free! Both my local Shaw's ran out of this item early last week so I'm hoping they have restocked by the time I get there!

~Tide 46-50 oz on sale for $5. Print this 75 cent off coupon which will double to $1.50 making the detergent $3.50. Remember, don't clip any coups under $1.00 to your MyMixx because they will NOT double, and electronic coupons go through before paper.

~ Green Giant frozen and canned vegetables 10/$10, great deal for stocking up your freezer!

~ Old El Paso seasoning packets 5/$5, Chiles, tortillas and taco sauce 2/$3, kits and salsa 2/$5 there was $1 of 3 Old El Paso in the 8/2 SmartSource insert, and until yesterday there were a bunch of printables, keep your eyes peeled for them to come back and I will update when I see them.

~ $5 off $15 Unilever purchase, with Shaw's prices it should be easy to get to $15, but there are numerous combinations you could use with coupons, just thought I would mention it!

Also check out the "broken down aisle" while you're there. I was able to get 2 big cans of Enfamil pre-made formula for a dollar each. Watch the expiration dates though, I found some expiring in November but most of them were Sept-Oct. They seem to be rotating between baby and pet stuff lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment