Sunday, August 9, 2015

Shaw's Deals for the Week of 8/9/2015

Seems like I'm running low on everything this week and of course money is extra tight because I spent way too much at Home Depot! Good thing I have my coupons to help bring my out of pocket costs down in times like these!


Continuing with their HUGE Anniversary Sale this week, here's what I'm looking at as a good deal.
Must buy in multiples of 6 (mix or match) for the final sale price items:
~Muller corner yogurts, 39 cents each
~Store brand canned corn, green beans or peas: 49 cents each
~Lysol wipes 35 ct or toilet cleaner: 1.49 (use 8/2 SmartSource coupon for even better savings)
~Lunchables snack packs and Oscar Mayer P3: 99 cents
~Jif peanut butter, hazelnut spread or Jif whips: $1.49 (I know I've seen coupons floating around for these too!)
~Vlasic pickles $1.49

Things you don't need to buy in multiples of 6 and look like a good deal:
~ All laundry detergent 50 oz or 24 count multipacks $2.50 (there is a printable in the Red Plum coupons for $1 off any All product, I will post the link as soon as I figure it out!)
~ Snuggle fabric softener or sheets $2.50 (same as above, and I need dryer sheets!)
~Tidy Cats Lightweight litter 8.5 lb $7.99, and there's a $3 peelie coupon on the litter, final price $4.99!!! (I love beating Walmart's prices by a bunch, just so you know)
~ Old Spice and Secret deodorant $2.79, use printable coupons 75 cents off one Old Spice or 75 cents off one Secret which will double, final cost $1.29!

~Chicken breasts or thighs: $1.77/lb but you have to get the big 3+ lb package.
~ Ground beef 80% lean: $2.99 4+ pound package (I hardly ever buy ground beef anymore because it has gotten so expensive, but at this price I might stock up my freezer)
~ Red, Yellow or Orange peppers or cucumbers: $1 (hmm, stuffed peppers anyone?)


No comments:

Post a Comment