Sunday, September 13, 2015

Market Basket deals 9/13-9/19

I only used ONE coupon when I did my regular shopping today, now I feel twitchy :-)

~MB Boneless & skinless chicken breast $1.89/lb (any size pkg)
~MB Boneless center cut pork chops $1.99/lb
~Tons of produce on sale, I am making a big batch of veggie lasagna so I took full advantage!
~Butterball 85% lean ground turkey still $2.29
~Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls 2 pack $2.99 (I noticed in the store that the regular cans were 2/$3, cheaper than Shaw's!) $1 off 2 printable
~Muller yogurts still on sale for 5/$4
~ Birds Eye side dishes 5/$5 (9oz packages)
~Chef Boyardee canned pasta 5/$4 STOCK UP PRICE
~Ronzoni Healthy pasta 5/$5 this is a really good price for this kind of pasta!
~MB bath tissue 20 rolls, 1000 sheets $9.99
There's usually a bunch of really great non-food deals at MB and there just isn't anything sticking out at me this week. Their prices are so good anyway, you can't go wrong.
If you see anything I missed please post in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment