Sunday, September 6, 2015

Market Basket deals 9/6-9/12

Hope you are all having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
There were no coupon inserts in today's paper, so no need to run out and buy the paper today :-)

~Market Basket brand English muffins 6-pack 2/$1
~Barilla pasta 5/$5, use the 08/09 Red Plum $1 off 4 coupon to stock up your cabinets!
~Lean Cuisine entrees 5/$10
~Progresso vegetable soups 5/$5 use this $1 off 3 coupon for even more savings
~Silk Almond, Soy or Coconut milk 2/$5
~Lactaid milk 3 quart $3.99, if you sign up on Lactaid's website, you can print some 55 cent coupons
~McCain French Fries 2/$4, use this $1 off one McCain Smiles coupon
~Bush's canned beans 5/$4 (dried beans are always cheaper but I never use that many beans, even when I make a huge soup or stew)
~Cottonelle toilet paper 12 double roll pack $5.99
~Method hand soap, dish liquid and all purpose cleaner 2/$5, I thought you could only find this brand at Target so I was happy to see it at MB at such a good price!
~Pepto-Bismol 12 oz bottle $3.99, this stuff never seems to go on sale! I'm going to check the store brand price, but if you are brand loyal, use this $1 off 2 coupon to stock up your medicine cabinet
~Old Spice High Endurance deodorant 2/$3 and print two of these $1 off one Old Spice deodorant to make it FIFTY CENTS EACH
~Market Basket cotton swabs 375 count 99 cents, I need q-tips and this seems like a good price

WOW, I didn't think there were that many deals when I first went through the sales flyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment