Saturday, September 19, 2015

Shaw's deals 9/18-9/24

Pretty light week for Shaw's which is just fine by me, I'll keep my money! :-)

The only item in the 3 day sale that I might think about getting is the 88 cent oranges. Since I'm overloaded with apples right now, I don't really need more fruit though.

The must have for me this week is the Cheerios deal!
All varieties are 2/$4
$1 off 2 Cheerios, or the same coupon from the 9/13 Smart Source insert. Check your Betty Crocker or Pillsbury account for a special 75 cents off one honey nut cheerios to get cereal for 50 cents!

Fresh ground beef is going for $2.88/lb in 3+ pound packs

Barilla pasta and pasta sauce are Buy 2 get 1 Free
The Pronto variety is included in this sale and are priced at $1.50 each
use this 70 cents off one printable to stock up! This is a great item to donate!

Progresso classic or minestrone soups 10/$10
Use your exclusive Betty Crocker coupon for 50 cents off one, which will double to $1.00 and pay nothing at the register!
you can also use this $1 off 3 printable

Alexia vegetables 2/$4 (I LOVE the parmesan peas!)
use this Mambo Sprouts 75 cents off one coupon to get 50 cent veggies!


No comments:

Post a Comment