Saturday, September 12, 2015

Shaw's Deals 9/11-9/17

If you'd like to get more reliable and earlier deals for Shaw's, head on over to Deals by Darlene, she gets the next week's flyer on Monday and posts a video for you to see! I use her site as a reference for most of my Shaw's deals anyway, and I love to watch her :-)

3-Day Sale 9/11-9/13

~Prince Pasta 69 cents, limit 8
~Bumble Bee tuna 88 cents, limit 4
~ Perri Italian Sausage links 2/$5

Regular Sale
none of that must buy in multiples of 6 nonsense this week, yay!

~Boneless chicken breast or thighs $1.88/lb 3+pound package (perfect timing, just used my last bit from the last sale!)
~Fresh broccoli or green peppers 99cents/lb
~Greek yogurt sale 10/$10 pretty much every brand, use the coupon database to see if your favorite brand has any printable coupons. I used all my Muller yogurts finally so I am going back to buying the large tub of plain yogurt and mixing in my own fruit.
~Kellogg's cereals, pop-tarts, fruit snacks and rice krispies treats $1.88
I know Apple Jacks and Fruit Loops are included in the "select varieties" and there are plenty of coupons in the Kellogg's Family Rewards to use!
~Progresso Traditional or Rich & Hearty soup Buy 2 Get 2 Free. There's a coupon coming out on 9/13 in the Smart Source insert for 50cents off 2, which will double to $1. I'll have to check the actual price of the soup to see if this is a good deal. 2/$5, that's an okay deal with the coupon.
~Cottonelle 12 double roll pack $4.99, use insert coupon to save $1
~Goya beans 88 cents! great deal without a coupon but use this $1 off 5 cans of low sodium beans to really stock up your cupboard.
~Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 3/$5, these are my FAVORITE! use this $1 off 2 refrigerated Pillsbury product for this deal or the 2/$4 Cinnamon or Crescent rolls, can it be Thanksgiving now?
~Puffs tissue cubes 10/$10 use this 25 cents off one Puffs product to get 50 cent tissues!

Earlier this year Shaw's started carrying Open Nature and Organics brand products, I encourage you to check them out, it seems to be the store brand organic products at reasonable prices.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment